Top 5 Summer 2013 Looks of Selena Gomez
Selena Gomez is a fashion, music, and modeling icon for girls and women of all ages. Her reputation as the girl next door, Disney star, solo pop-musician, and girlfriend of teenage heart-throb Justin Bieber has put her in the front and center of Hollywood’s attention.
Therefore, it is no surprise that “Celebrity Gossip” put together a collage of Gomez’s top 5 looks this summer:
1. Espy Awards: Even though this event was geared towards sports and athletes, Selena brought the awards some serious feminine flare in her slinky red sequined dress that highlighted her nearly perfect legs.
2. Adidas NEO Collection Spread: Selena really brought out her edgy side in this photo-shoot, proving that our favorite child-actor/singer/model is really growing up!
3. Macy’s 4th of July Fireworks: Selena performed a concert for the Macy’s celebrations wearing a flirty and festive outfit. She sported a red bandeau with a sheer, flowing, high-rise, white skirt, making her an All-American knock-out.
4. Kabuki Sushi: Photographers caught Selena on her way into Kabuki, a high-end sushi restaurant in California rocking an all-out boho chic look complete with a flower headband, a loose, pale pink dress, and boots.
5. Poolside in Miami: Selena tried to take a break from the chaos and relax a bit at a pool in Miami, but she didn’t relax on her appearance! Selena stayed cool and sexy with a bikini covered by a wispy white cover-up, topped off with a black, floppy wide-rimmed hat.
To view the full gallery of photos of these ensembles by Selena, visit our sources link below.
Sources: Celebrity Gossip